HND in Business
The 90 Credit IQ Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Health and Social Care is a knowledge only qualification aimed at the following:
- Individuals with an interest in health and social care.
- Individuals who intend to work within a health and social care setting.
- Individuals who are currently working within a health and social care setting.
- Individuals unable to adhere to the demands of a competency-based health and social care apprenticeship.
The qualification content is applicable to a wide variety of health and social care job roles, including but not limited to, residential settings, primary care environments, day services, personal assistance, and domiciliary services. It provides learners with formal recognition of their health and social care knowledge.
- Mandatory units
- 70 credits must be achieved from all seven necessary units.
- Optional units
- 20 credits must be obtained from this group.